Thursday, October 30, 2008

Breast Friends Team- Race for the Cure



My first attempt at forming a team to participate in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Jacksonville was a great success...hooray! Thank you too all my teammates who got up way too early on a Saturday morning to be a part of a great cause that affects so many lives! Thank you also to those who sponsored me and my teammates. "Breast Friends" team will be back next year for the 2009 Race, and as soon as the date is published, I'll let you know. Way to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bissy this is an amazing thing that you have done - it brought tear's to my eye's. I walked in the 2007 Race for the Cure during my treatments, however, was unable to walk 2008 due to our move back to Indiana but I will be walking for 2009! Thanks a million for thinking of others!!!